Money Making Guide ( Vongola Style ) (Updated 11/5/11)

Go down

Money Making Guide ( Vongola Style ) (Updated 11/5/11)

Post  Vongola_eleventh on Thu May 05, 2011 11:26 am

To all the new players who are having a hard time earning gold in game to afford good equipments...

I present you my style of making gold in game w/ Matching Screenshots... please read it carefully..

1.) Earn " Reputation Points " by Leveling up Diciples

Like This one:

Now..After Having " Reputation Points " You can now exchange it with the reputation npc, near argent bank..

2.) Sell Items That Other player needs with the right price, not exceeding normal price..

Like This One(this is only an example)

3.) Earn Fairy Coins, Elven Signets , Royal Elven Signets and Gold
Note
By Being Online For A very long time...

Like This:

If You have many fairy coins already exchange them in the fairy coin exchanger npc near shaitan blacksmith..

If You have many elven sigents already exchange it with apparels if you want at ticket seller..

If You Have many elven royal signet exchange it in the kal exchanger up of the fairy coin exchanger...exchange it to kals....and sell ur kals...

If You Have many gold note already sell them to npc`s they cost 75k each..

4.) Hunt Kals In DW / DS / FC Chest and Bosses..... KALs can be exchanged in Kal Exchanger above fairy coin npc., you can exchange it with very strong items..

5.)Kill Smugglers in Rockery Heaven and pick up Fake documentation and sell it to npc...they cost 15k each..

Like this..

That is all my styles of making money in RBZ....if i get a new style i will surely update this post.....Thank you for reading and have a nice day

Last edited by Vongola_eleventh on Sun May 08, 2011 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vongola_eleventh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Money Making Guide ( Vongola Style ) (Updated 11/5/11)

Post  Vongola_eleventh on Fri May 06, 2011 3:38 am

Video about RBZ soon to be REleased..
Vongola_eleventh

View user profile

Back to top Go down