RebornZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets make a poll...

4 posters

Go down

Do you think that spiritual classes are overpowered?

Lets make a poll... I_vote_lcap50%Lets make a poll... I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
Lets make a poll... I_vote_lcap50%Lets make a poll... I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
Lets make a poll... I_vote_lcap0%Lets make a poll... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Lets make a poll... I_vote_lcap0%Lets make a poll... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Lets make a poll... Empty Lets make a poll...

Post  kRAven Mon May 30, 2011 5:08 pm

But there IS a lot of point to make voys weaker. Yea the other classes have their own ways, but voy is the mix of every classes now so its much stronger then every others...
The stealth and stun in every areas are crus skills. The f**ing high HP and def is the Champ's characteristic.
When this is not enough strengh, the bolt got 20% bonus power... Plus odn talk about their spiritual power lolz thats the most overpowered in the whole voys...(and other spiritual classes too)
U can gem Soul gems in almost every equips... Cruses/Champs can gem rage only to swords... and what about SS-ers? They can put striking only to gloves so what they could forge into their weapons???
Not every player is enough strong to make a high lvl BD eye...
There is the point...It isnt enough???? Then the maximal base spr is 120 but the other stats are max 100...Isnt this a bit unfair???
Admin pls read this and make something with these... Only the voys will say that they arent overpowered, cuz they know too that what i wrote is true, and they dont wanna lose their advantage against other classes.
Pls make them a weaker or make the other classes stronger cuz now this isnt balanced.
I mean this overpowering not only to the voys, but every spiritual classes, but the most overpowered are voys because of their skills...
Thanks a lot in advance...

kRAven

Back to top Go down

Lets make a poll... Empty Re: Lets make a poll...

Post  vOLt Mon May 30, 2011 5:23 pm

No Players immortal! For all Classes and Items are balanced!---what about this? no immortal? voys got like 25k hp with lv70 boss set -.- pls admin make they weaker! we cant play normal coz voys kill all class easy.

vOLt

Back to top Go down

Post  Cocaine Tue May 31, 2011 12:46 pm

vOLt wrote:No Players immortal! For all Classes and Items are balanced!---what about this? no immortal? voys got like 25k hp with lv70 boss set -.- pls admin make they weaker! we cant play normal coz voys kill all class easy.

So make a Voyager. A Voyager can kill any other Voyager.

Max spirit is also 130.

And my voyager gets the crap beat out of it by an SM. MAYBE you should make an SM instead of a crus?

Cocaine
Cocaine

Back to top Go down

Post  vOLt Tue May 31, 2011 2:51 pm

I hate play with voy,also cler and sm.And u know too the voys are overpowered and if all player will make SM and Voy is will be better? full server voy are good? Mad

vOLt

Back to top Go down

Post  kRAven Tue May 31, 2011 4:57 pm

Cocaine wrote:
vOLt wrote:No Players immortal! For all Classes and Items are balanced!---what about this? no immortal? voys got like 25k hp with lv70 boss set -.- pls admin make they weaker! we cant play normal coz voys kill all class easy.

So make a Voyager. A Voyager can kill any other Voyager.

Max spirit is also 130.

And my voyager gets the crap beat out of it by an SM. MAYBE you should make an SM instead of a crus?

I know that u wont wrote this to me but im not a crus, and vOLt isnt crus too btw... I sayd that EVERY SPIRITUAL CLASSES - this means cler, SM and voy... these three are overpowered, but voy is the most, cuz he got the most boosts... Lets check Champs for example... They re the most underpowered on the server, cuz they dun have any sealer/stuner skill and they wont got stealth too... I know that their RB skill slows u down but thats noting if u check voy's skills... The second most underpowered are SS-es, cuz they dont have any good gems to forge in bow/gun. And as i wrote, not every player can make a high lvl BD eye... Lets check crusaders. Every classes should be thats strong, like crusaders, but every classes should be strong at their own ways, and the server would be BALENCED[i][b]

kRAven

Back to top Go down

Post  Darthtay Tue May 31, 2011 8:11 pm

I'm personally a voy in full 0cp bd with low gemming and I still get One slashed by cruz all the time, if I get stunned by a cruz and I don't have a party member I'm dead... My only way to kill cruz are nado, conch and sometimes I win...
Voys aren't overpowered... There is a champ that can one slash me...
Other classes are upset bcuz, voys have actually been given a fighting chance in pvp...
I been've owned by every other class!
Any class can be good, just needs pro gemming!!

Darthtay

Back to top Go down

Post  Cocaine Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Darthtay wrote:I'm personally a voy in full 0cp bd with low gemming and I still get One slashed by cruz all the time, if I get stunned by a cruz and I don't have a party member I'm dead... My only way to kill cruz are nado, conch and sometimes I win...
Voys aren't overpowered... There is a champ that can one slash me...
Other classes are upset bcuz, voys have actually been given a fighting chance in pvp...
I been've owned by every other class!
Any class can be good, just needs pro gemming!!

Ive been one slashed by champs and crus on my voy, and I'm 120 so they don't get a level bonus.

An SS can kill me at any given moment (enfeeble + cripple=dead voy)

More farming = more gemming. If you can't afford a high level BD eye, you don't farm enough. If you don't play that much to farm, well, thats tough luck for you.

Any Crus/SS/Champ at high gemming levels are still stronger than an SM or a Cleric and on-par with Voyagers.

Not to mention that on a Crus, Forging something like rage/chip rage/+3 str rage (cant recall the name) are more powerful than forging a bd eye, as at high strength the boosts are way higher than a bd eye would be. And waaaay cheaper.

Cocaine
Cocaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum