RebornZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

first i like this server

3 posters

Go down

first i like this server Empty first i like this server

Post  pumpkin Wed May 25, 2011 12:18 am

but please take the improve fruit out of the pets lvl 40 and above it only makes the new players harder and harder to get strong.. there like in limbo.. I can only assume mall and or winter (like lots of servers to get the improved fruits) but come on.. ..

I had fun playing here.. I like playing alone no guild lvl me and my sm and or voy .. its relaxing.. but the pet thing lit me up..

I like lvling really .. I have not played much in the last 2 years ive been a GM but I came here tried it out .. onlpy been 3 days all of my IGNs i rb (ps omg i love the rb skill here nice)

but all in all .. my major issue id the pet thing.. your keeping the new people down..

please change it

pumpkin

Back to top Go down

first i like this server Empty Re: first i like this server

Post  Endrance Thu May 26, 2011 2:12 am

i dont understand how pets can ruin new players i used my 1st mall points from 2 days to get inventory slots saved up bought the pet at lvl 39 you can use a hyper and make it 43 then either use mall or buy from players in game for fruits to lvl to 50 i on the other hand wont waste time doing that because im gonna just be buying an AJR anyways

Endrance

Back to top Go down

Post  Cocaine Mon May 30, 2011 12:39 pm

you get 9 free mall points every day from voting. Vote, and use them.

This is not a valid complaint.
Cocaine
Cocaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down