RebornZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebirth skill

2 posters

Go down

Rebirth skill Empty Rebirth skill

Post  kRAven Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:41 am

Maybe u re correct, cuz im not too much gemmed, but i got 85 uns set with gun (btw im SS)
And that should be not the best but enough good without any pro gemming, but every class's reb skill only unstealth cruses and voys, but a voy can KILL ME WITH REB SKILL O.O
So whats this? A voy use reb skill + conch or bolt and im dead...I think this reb skill is a little bit unfair too...
I understand that with good gemming any class can be good, cuz any class have its own tactic, but voys have still more usefull skills then other classes...

kRAven

Back to top Go down

Rebirth skill Empty Re: Rebirth skill

Post  kRAven Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:42 am

Sorry i dont wanted to make a new topic with this...I wanted to reply in overpowered voys topic...

kRAven

Back to top Go down

Post  Darthtay Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:22 am

All rebirth skills do the same damage the only difference is Voys are a continuous affecting skill ( lasts like 5-8 seconds) so the damage adds up if you stand in it, but the average person, who walks through it is just gonna get hit once ...So you can either get more hp, or lvl up your very useful skill WindWalk...
Just an FYI the voy rebirth skills, looks like it's on longer than it actually affects people...

Darthtay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down