RebornZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So My Account Has Been Deleted Permanently???

3 posters

Go down

So My Account Has Been Deleted Permanently??? Empty So My Account Has Been Deleted Permanently???

Post  Paparazzi Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:42 pm

Since i cant logged in now.. i was happy to see that the game was fixed but the system says: Username Invalid... and i was like: wat happen?

Paparazzi

Back to top Go down

So My Account Has Been Deleted Permanently??? Empty Re: So My Account Has Been Deleted Permanently???

Post  MrHanky Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:30 am

Yes, it seems like every account has been deleted by this cluster fuck of shitty staff. Why did they do this? Only possible reason is to get more cash. During the past couple weeks more and more people have been malling their asses off to get 95 unseals and god slayer sets. Why would they delete everyone's account after this "wave" of mallers? I suppose its to bring in more cash. (Think like the admin now) "If I delete everyone's account and imp on their accounts, then the mallers will rebuy their shit back!!!@#!@#! ZOMG ORGASM MOAR CASH 4 US MOAR PROFIT COOKIES PREASE" (End) So my question is to the staff of this server. Why did you restart the server without a warning? Couldn't you have saved some of our crap?

P.S (To T.C)
Are you PaperDollz?

MrHanky

Back to top Go down

So My Account Has Been Deleted Permanently??? Empty Re: So My Account Has Been Deleted Permanently???

Post  Paparazzi Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:38 am

this is so unfair... those mallers can sue the admins or the game itself for deleting the whole data... since every1 is enjoying the game for last few weeks and spending pennies to buy items.. all of a sudden they deleted the data without even issuing any warning or giving the player any reasons of doing the wiped out...
and the most annoying part is: start all over again... who in the world will be foolish enuf to start working hard again when in the future u dont have enuf assurance that ur character will be safe or be deleted again... omg this server is so disappointing...
luckily i nver invested money in here, but i am planning to in the future.. but what happened is a clear warning for me not to spend any cent =/
im sorry for the mallers lol <3

P.S yes i am o.o paperdolls And how du u know its me?o.o who r yah?!
affraid

Paparazzi

Back to top Go down

Post  MrHanky Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:56 pm

I assumed you were PaperDollz because you have an alt named Paparazzi Very Happy

MrHanky

Back to top Go down

Post  Paparazzi Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:32 pm

so hi Screwd -_-, is the wiped out of account permanent ???

Paparazzi

Back to top Go down

Post  MrHanky Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:37 pm

Im pretty sure its permanent. I assume mallers are getting their cash back. "Hello to all players RebornZone! The server was reset due to some problems. In relation to players who made donations, we will repo it in accordance with the time and carefully assessing the situation. In relation to players not donaters, please contact our support so we can assess the situation.
The server will be two weeks without item mall for all players! That is all donations will be returned only after this period! Enjoy the game and do whatever possible to become strong in the beginning of the server!
The contact email for support is adm.rebornzone@gmail.com" Its still kinda bs as non mallers don't get crap but 2 weeks without mall. 2 Weeks is NOT enough for non mallers to get ready to compete with mallers. Why not just take out the mall and add more fun to the game? Wink

MrHanky

Back to top Go down

Post  Paparazzi Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:07 pm

So im gonna delete my reborn zone client now... =(
i dont want to start all over again coz 1 day il know they will delete the data agin...

Paparazzi

Back to top Go down

Post  MrHanky Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:21 am

Yup, I've done the same as you. I'm not screwd btw

MrHanky

Back to top Go down

Post  Paparazzi Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:55 am

ah Iury xD...

Paparazzi

Back to top Go down

Post  MrHanky Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:28 am

No affraid

MrHanky

Back to top Go down

Post  Paparazzi Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:54 am

then who r u?omgggg

Paparazzi

Back to top Go down

Post  MrHanky Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:46 am

I'm an ex SS, Champ, and Crus. Then played an ami voy for about a week before server restarted. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone afro

MrHanky

Back to top Go down

Post  Paparazzi Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:35 am

ah hi Sweety <3 mwuah haha

Paparazzi

Back to top Go down

Post  MrHanky Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:05 pm

Ewwwwwwwwww affraid affraid affraid

MrHanky

Back to top Go down

So My Account Has Been Deleted Permanently??? Empty Server was Reseted

Post  Ryan Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:00 pm

Server was Reseted so Download the new stuff king
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down