RebornZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

server isnt balanced this guys retarded

4 posters

Go down

server isnt balanced this guys retarded Empty server isnt balanced this guys retarded

Post  Endrance Sun May 22, 2011 12:24 am

* No Players immortal! For all Classes and Items are balanced!

voyagers? lights in boot glove armor + increased damage + stealth + rb skill doing 1.7k per second plus retardedly increased HP and def plus defense on conch armor stun in all maps?

was the gm a voy in official or something? servers not balanced you should fix it by taking away there stealth and lowering the hp and def increase

Last edited by Endrance on Mon May 23, 2011 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Endrance

Back to top Go down

server isnt balanced this guys retarded Empty Thought I was the only one that noticed..

Post  Spud Mon May 23, 2011 4:47 am

I have to agree entirely Its almost like they have the best attribute of each class

They can stealth (Crus)
They have insanely high hp/def and can nearly tank some maxed out Cruses (Champ)
They have movespeed above most other classes because their Corals and armor (SS but because skill)
They hit very high do to the 3 equips with Spr gems on them, forget about SMs and Clers doing one bolt, voys have Conch and a lightning atk with the added effect of stun.

Voys maybe were the worst class but now they are totally broken...their def being the main problem here; sometimes I'm not sure if im fighting a champ or something else >_>

Just my thoughts -yyZ

Spud

Back to top Go down

server isnt balanced this guys retarded Empty Re: server isnt balanced this guys retarded

Post  Vongola_eleventh Tue May 24, 2011 7:22 am

Guys...on almost all private server voyagers are being pawned by all classes., and cruz is always a star., so i disagree with this,. voyager more respect than you think.,
Vongola_eleventh
Vongola_eleventh

Back to top Go down

server isnt balanced this guys retarded Empty Re: server isnt balanced this guys retarded

Post  Endrance Tue May 24, 2011 5:06 pm

your missing the point completely voys should not stealth voys should not have a huge HP/def increase makes champs useless as well

Endrance

Back to top Go down

Post  pumpkin Wed May 25, 2011 12:23 am

get a grip your the person who just insulted me (about my comment on the improved pet thing) in serv dev

yikes

we are head to head..

pumpkin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endrance Thu May 26, 2011 2:01 am

that wasnt insulting u said 'mercy of the mall' which is invalid when the frutis are very cheap in game and on mall

if you have nothing to contribute to the topic then dont post or simply make another thread for that purpose

Endrance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down